Your Dolphin Bay Home Owners & Association Board of Directors works for you and seeks all opportunities to enhance and protect the sanctity of life in Dolphin Bay, by acting in a highly ethical manner while upholding the bylaws of the Association; Initiating programs to enhance security, peace, and value; and acting in a fiscally responsible manner.
In addition to its base responsibilities your Board has set a few key strategic goals for 2013.
- Continued execution of the agreement between the Marina owner/Harbourage Yacht Club and the Dolphin Bay Owners' Association. We will increase focus on maintenance standards, security, while protecting rights of unfettered access to the boat ramp and existing amenities as of 2012 for all Dolphin Bay owners and residents.
- Closure on out-parcel (Pocket Parks) with possible purchase of property by Dolphin Bay
- Enhanced sense of community among our residents
- Modification/updating of Covenants to better define golf cart usage and other updates
- Continued, vigilant and vigorous enforcement of Dolphin Bay Covenants
As always, if you have suggestions please let us know!
Your BOD supports its mission by operating in an orderly fashion under Robert's Rules of Orders. Meetings are held monthly and the exact date and location is posted to this website's Upcoming Events section on the Home page so please see the Events page
and/or "Channel 10" for exact meeting times and dates. Residents and Owners are welcome and encouraged to attend these meetings. The meetings follow a standard agenda
. As agenda items are addressed board discussion ensues. Guests are welcome to comment on each agenda item after the Board has concluded its discussion on the topic. Guest commentary is limited to two minutes each. Minutes from each meeting are recorded by the Secretary and once approved by the Board are available via email to all members of the Association. If you would like to receive the minutes on a regular basis please send an email request to your Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
. You may also contact the Association president or the standing committees directly by sending them an email at the addresses located to the left.